This is a standard male to male USB 3.0 cable with A-type connections on both ends.
This is typically the style of connection found on the backs of PCs.
USB 3.0 cables are backwards compatible as they can carry a USB 2.0 1.0 and 1.1 signal.
USB cables are used to connect devices such as digital cameras, digital video cameras, scanners, printers, web cams, mice, keyboards, joysticks, network connections, etc
- Plug & Play:
- keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and other USB peripherals.
- USB Ver:
- Transfer Rate:
- transfer rate up to 4.8Gbps depending upon the peripheral's USB version
- PC and Mac
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 5% off
- Buy 6 - 10 and get 10% off
- Buy 11 - 15 and get 15% off
- Buy 16 or above and get 20% off